Wednesday 25 March 2015

On Monday I offered my assistance to the police regarding any historical child abuse cases, which may have occurred whilst I was in state care. I was asked if I could give any information. I said, “If there were any open cases in need of possible witness collaboration I would be willing to look at images of alleged suspects whom have been accused. I have photographic memory for details and may be able to assist with relevant information”…

I was informed that someone would be in touch with me shortly. There was very little enthusiasm and I was made to feel a bit like I was bothering the police representative to whom I spoke. I was not even asked where I was situated at the time I was in care; which I perceive would be crucial. I have not been contacted since...

I was under the impression that witnesses were needed as in any normal police investigation. To be honest I was hesitant in contacting the police, due to lack of trust, yet decided what have I got to lose…?

No comments:

Post a Comment