Sunday 22 March 2015

I perceive that there are many people that, in the 1960/70s, were abused as children, yet remain silent... 
If you were in state care and were abused now is the time to speak out... 
There are many police investigations going on, some are in need of collaborating witnesses... 
You have nothing to feel ashamed nor guilty about; it was not your fault and you bear no responsibility for the actions of others... 
Although many of the abusers are no longer alive, members of the elite families and benefactors of these children's homes still continue to cover up such abuse... 
I experienced such abuse as a child, I have no shame, nor guilt, it makes me the man I am today and also my reason for speaking out against injustice... 
Although I admit it will not be easy, I will be offering my help, if possible, to the police in this matter... 
I was in Harold Wood Hall children's home, Gallows Corner, in the early 1960s; if you were there or in Little Heath or Woodstock please inbox me... 
Please do not express any sympathy; I really don't need it...

1 comment:

  1. hi I was in Woodstock Harold wood from 1965 to 69.

    ReplyDelete