Thursday 26 March 2015

On Monday I contacted the police to possibly offer my assistance in any historical child abuse cases regarding a particular state care home for children...

By Wednesday I had not had any response, thusly I called up again...

Thursday morning I got a call from the police, apparently my enquiry had gone to the wrong department…

I was asked what was my complaint… 
I was making no complaint…
I was asked am I making any allegation…
I was not making any allegations…
I explained I would like to know if any investigation of abuse was in progress regarding Harold Wood Hall and if so I may be able to assist…
I was told someone would get back to me…

(An hour later) 
I was asked what was my complaint… 
I was making no complaint…
I was asked am I making any allegation…
I was not making any allegations…
I explained I would like to know if any investigation of abuse was in progress regarding Harold Wood Hall and if so I may be able to assist…

I was asked if I was making an accusation…
I explained again and asked if it was possible for an enquiry to be made into what I had requested…

I was asked if an officer could come and see me and take some details; it would take about two hours…
I said first I need you to find out whether there is an investigation in progress regarding the place that I mentioned, otherwise it may be pointless, as I am making no allegations…

I was then advised that I was being very unhelpful…
I asked if it was possible to speak to a superior…
The phone went dead___________________________!

No comments:

Post a Comment