Thursday 12 November 2015






Not being a confident public speaker and with almost zero preparation, I was slightly unnerved when setting my eyes upon the huge room filled with 130 students and 6 lecturers – All waiting to hear me speak…

When seeing the size my audience I exclaimed, "oh Shit" to Sam Hudson (Programme Leader, BA (Hons) Fashion at Leeds College of Art), who introduced me…                                                     

Fortunately, as I hoped, I was received with a barrage of questions, once I started addressing each question the information exchange flowed for 2hours or so…

I felt I was brutally honest about the industry and also regarding my part in the industry, without actually disillusioning my questioners: hopefully inspiring a few…

In the afternoon I set a task for year two fashion communication students. I introduced them to three products and tasked them to do a multi media promotional campaign, to be finished by January…

No comments:

Post a Comment