Saturday 24 October 2020


To achieve the spritely supple texture of my skin (sans lines), for the last thirty-five years I have been applying Keihls - a very expensive yet effective American product that I swear by.
However, under the watchful alchemic guiding eye of
Judy Bolton
I have created an embrocation that panders to many sensitive parts of the body.
It hydrates and nourishes the facial areas without leaving oily residue.
More pivotal, and the reason I created this, is that it is moisturising with a refreshing aroma: either orange or lavender. I am terribly OCD regarding hygiene and this is the ultimate deodorant that I have ever experienced.
It can also be applied to one’s private regions to keep one fresh where it really counts..
Elixir 1:
Argan
Vitamin E
Shea Butter
Sweet Orange Oil
A Hint Of Snake Oil
Elixir 2:
Argan
Vitamin E
Shea Butter
Lavender Oil
A Hint Of Snake Oil

No comments:

Post a Comment