Monday 1 May 2017

Email Exchange
Good morning, My name is Liam Ferri and I work for the MailOnline. Is the photograph of the telephone box in todays Sun newspaper yours? If so, are we able to use it?
Please get back to me. (Liam Ferri)
Yes it is mine but the sun did not credit me and are now in breech of agreement. How much will you pay and will I be credited... (Barrie)
Thanks for getting back to me.
How many pictures do you have? Our standard rates for exclusive pictures are £40pp but I’m sure we can come to some sort of agreement. How much were you looking for? (Liam)
£8,000 - The photo of the man peering through the missing pain was the only shot I took or needed - watermarked copyrighted... (Barrie)
£8000 is a tad too much for us. Maximum we’ll pay is something close to £100. Let me know what you think. (Liam)
No thank you (Barrie)

No comments:

Post a Comment