Thursday 30 June 2016

The saga of the two dudes in mixed fibre M&S tracksuits & the golden "Safety" pin...


I was out & about in Camden, securing my bicycle to the bike-rack: I saw two bulky gentleman (in mixed fibre M&S tracksuits) eyeing me up and down & sniggering. I nodded pleasantly & went about my business...
"Wanker!" one exclaimed...
I was a bit confused at this point, as such an expression openly towards me was quite rare...
He continued, coming closer, "What the fuck do you think you are gonna a do with that stupid pin?"...
A pregnant pause before I replied, very quietly, with some inaudible words...
He was rather perturbed & leaned in towards me (now quite vulnerable, within broken nose distance) "What"...
I quietly repeated, with a hint of menace - "I could stick it in your fucking eye"...
The End...

No comments:

Post a Comment