Thursday 4 February 2016

Daryush 'Roosh V' Valizadeh - The leader of a self-described neo-masculinist movement has cancelled a series of meetings planned for cities worldwide on Saturday because he “can no longer guarantee the safety or privacy of the men who want to attend”...

I must admit I am slightly disappointed at the cancellation of the "Pro-Rape" rally in London, I had some curiosities. I wished to ask him the following questions >

"No means no until it means yes" - How far are you willing to go to get her to say Yes…?

1) If the woman resists, is violence condoned?
2) Does this also include your mother or family members?
3) Was your conception the result of rape?
4) What are the boundaries, can one rape one’s house cleaner?
5) Does this apply to any time of the day?
6) Does this also apply to men; if you enter my home can I fuck you?
7) Is contraception necessary?
8) Is one responsible for any occurring pregnancies?
9) What is the age limit?
10) Do you get pleasure from raping and abusing woman?

No comments:

Post a Comment