Thursday 22 May 2014

X - I Tried; I Really Did Try...!

Right! Lets get this shit straight once & for all…

As British citizen & landowner, I have staked my protest within the realms of British law. I am proud of this sceptred isle, which supports my human right; “Freedom of speech”.

Firstly - As the owner of property above a certain market value, & male; no one has “Fucking” died for my Right to vote. I have been qualified to vote since The Magna Carta.

Secondly – By defacing my ballot paper I have actually legally voted. In the final count this protest/spoiled vote is consider the democratic equivalent of abstaining.

Perhaps if we all legally abstained, instead of voting for corruption, we would be part of that change. I perceive, if you vote for a corrupt government you are part of the problem!

One may have the right to vote but it’s one's duty to think…!

No comments:

Post a Comment