Tuesday 11 March 2014

I Dislike the Police Immensely...!

Last night at 11pm there was a sustained ringing of my doorbell. I looked out of my bedroom window to see two policemen at the door. My son poked his head of the window below and said "Hello". One of the policeman pointed to the scooter parked outside my neighbours house and said, "Is that yours?", my son said, "No"...

The policeman said, "Come to the door".
My son said, "No".
The policeman again said, "Is that your scooter".
My son said, "No".
The policeman said, "Come to the door".
My son said, "No".
The policeman said, "Well if it is your scooter we are going to remove it so you better come down".
My son said, "It’s not my scooter".
The policeman said, "Whose scooter is it"
My son said, "I don't know, maybe ask next door".
The policeman said, "Come to the door".
My son said, "No".

I spoke up, "He said it is not his scooter, it’s not parked outside our house. Why don't you look at the number plate, check with the computer database and find out who owns it. Alternatively knock at the house outside which it is parked"

The policeman said, "I am talking to your son not you; if you don't stop shouting I will arrested you, come to the door".

I said, "You have come to my house by mistake, thusly I am addressing you. My son has told you its not his scooter, you are being rude and abrupt to him for no good reason; he has not broken the law. I am on the 3rd floor, if I don't raise my voice how do you think you are going to hear me?"

The policeman said, "With a father like you no wonder your son is a scumbag".

Me, "Oh piss off". I then closed my window and went about my business; my son did the same.

I watched out of my window as the person who owned the scooter came out, the police had a quick word with him then drove off...

No comments:

Post a Comment