Monday 24 March 2014

I am neither a believer or a dis-believer in UFO's...



As I walked up the top flight of stairs, in my home, Manassah said something, (it was actually, "What's that?")

Independently, as I passed my top landing window, I saw (not influenced by what my son had said) what looked like two seagulls flying in and out of each others' paths, moving in the same direction. 

It was dark (3am) they seemed to be big, they were lit, no flapping wings, they were bronze in colour, no sound; distance unknown...

I shouted to Mnsa to come quick, look at this... He first, although he saw them, thought I had lost the plot or had taken LSD... He soon reasoned that he actually did see them too...

They then disappeared...


It was all too quick for a photograph but this is my interpretation...

No comments:

Post a Comment