Thursday, 24 January 2013

Life is often unfair!


This morning I had breakfast in a local café, as a rule I do not partake in breakfast, especially in a café. The choice of appropriate reading material was restricted to either the Daily Star or The Sun; as I consider myself an intellectual I opted for superior the Sun newspaper. I proceeded to read a political article on the front page; half way through I was advised to continue on page 3. I eagerly turned the page to finish the article On page 3 I was confronted by a pair of large shapely breasts. What I dilemma; I was looking forward to continuing my story, but was fearful that people would wrongly get the impression that I was studying the fine breasts; thus I had to refrain from continuing. I will now never know the outcome of the said story.

No comments:

Post a Comment